[HCCN] Join us - Everybody Eats Meeting August 11th - Great successes - Help needed!

Bergin/Garvey bluehillme at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 4 14:44:14 EDT 2009

Dear Friends of Everybody Eats!

-- Everybody Eats! Planning Meeting:  Tuesday, August 11th, 4 p.m., St. Dunstan's Church, 134 State St., Ellsworth.  Please join us.  Your suggestions and input are essential to this wonderful free community meal.

-- Marian Wells reports that this past Monday, "We served 50 bowls of soup in-house, plus 15 take-out containers (and dessert, bread, cheese, fruit, coffee, and more). Our patrons really like the food, greatly appreciate what we are doing, and enjoy our cafe."

-- We need volunteers for August 10, 17, 24, and 31, especially for the second shift (3:30 - 7:30 pm). Everyone is welcome to volunteer.  If you can't stay for the entire time, please volunteer for part of it.  Contact Marian Wells, 667-6206, sagegirlmsw at aol.com  For continued success and eventual expansion, we need your help onsite at Everybody Eats!

-- Everybody Eats! Blogspot:  Visit http://www.everybodyeats4free.blogspot.com/  for the latest news about this great free community meal.

Please join us for Dinner on Mondays, 3-7 p.m., St. Dunstan's Church, 134 State St., Ellsworth (across from Bryant Moore School).

Judy Garvey
Volunteer for Everybody Eats, 374-2437