[HCCN] fun New Years Day brunch at Common Good Soup Kitchen

OneWomanStudio julia at onewomanstudio.com
Tue Dec 22 12:12:16 EST 2009

Below is some info on a fun event that is taking place at the Common Good in SW Harbor (Seawall, to be exact).
Music will be provided by Chuck and Emma, who will also be lending their talents for a benefit concert for our very own Everybody Eats program, to be held in the Spring of 2010. This would be a great chance to check them out - they are FABULOUS!

Thank you,
Julia Ventresco

 The Common Good Soup Kitchen Community, which provides a free soup event for the  every Friday from noon-2 PM at their Seawall Cafe location at 566 Seawall Road in SW Harbor thanks all the many volunteers that have made this community program possible and wishes all a wonderful Holiday Season. It truly takes a Village: they all help us provide the spirit of Christmas down at Seawall every Friday afternoon from April thru November.  There will be no event on December 25, Christmas Day. On Friday January 1 - New Years day - there will be a very special event from 12-2 PM a community brunch featuring locally produced food.  Local eggs will be cooked to order, including classic French omelet's prepared by Chef Bill and our Volunteer Staff,  locally smoked seafood and local baked goods will also be featured. Our Community based chefs are going all out to get the  New Year off to a good start and thank the community for their support on this day. The incandescent Chuck D. and Emma will be providing the entertainment, on Celtic Guitar and Fiddle. All in all this promises to be a really special afternoon.
Call 244-3007 the day of the event, check out www.commongoodsoup.org any time or call 207-266-2733 for further information.

larry and fran stettner
Croquet Central
106 seawall road