[HCCN] Peace & Justice February 4 Blue Hill

Judy Robbins JROBBINS at MAINECOASTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 2 18:12:11 EST 2009

Peninsula Peace & Justice is hosting an evening of letter-writing on
Wednesday, Feb. 4th, beginning at 6:30 p.m. in the Howard Room. This
is the twice-postponed meeting rescheduled date. We'll share ideas,
perspectives on priorities for the Obama White House, and lend our
voices to their planning. Bring a laptop if you want to help
research. We;ll have email and snailmail addresses and paper and
popcorn.
camphope2009.org

"We know that further changes will not happen with out considerable
pressure from strong grassroots movements like the coalition that
formed Camp Hope. We feel it is our duty to continue to work
collectively to hold the Obama-Biden administration accountable for
implementing changes they promised on the campaign trail; changes
that will create a peaceful, just, and sustainable society both
domestically and internationally."