[HCCN] Fwd: energy and climate change interns available for MS and HS teachers

Phppwp at aol.com Phppwp at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 08:34:00 EST 2009

Dear Teachers and those interested in teaching area citizens (particularly
students) about energy and climate change -
 I know this is late for this Fall, but I just got this and thought it
might be a good
opportunity for Winter-Spring semesters

thanks
Pam Person

In a message dated 11/2/2009 7:18:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,