[HCCN] Fwd: En defensa de Cuba

Judith Robbins JUDY at ROBBINSandROBBINS.com
Wed Apr 21 07:18:45 EDT 2010

Please read this appeal for support, and if you would like to read
and/or sign the statement in English, click on the British flag when
you access the site. -- JR
(The porcuba group is based in Mexico.)

Begin forwarded message: