[HCCN] Fw: Satur\day volunteer help urgently needed for the Common Good

OneWomanStudio julia at onewomanstudio.com
Wed Mar 3 10:12:53 EST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: LJ Stettner
To: laurence stettner
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 8:10 AM
Subject: : Satur\day volunteer help urgently needed for the Common Good

      "Life is short...Forgive quickly... Love truly... Laugh without restraint, and never forget anything that made you smile!"

        help need On saturday  at seawall!

      see below!

                      We have a big Saturday night coming up down \at Seawall, 5 30 to 8 30, March 6. Cabin fever family night has truly become an institution now , particularly for families with young children..The fabulous Chuck D and Emma are playing for us: toe stomping hand  slapping celtic guitar and fiddle. The balloon hats and kids make ur own pizza table are ready to go. However we are very short handed as some of our key people are out of town: We need food prep help starting any time from 10 am on, Set up, ad cooking  help from 4 PM on Serving/ hosting help from 5 30 to 8 and kitchen clean up help anytime from 6 PM to 9.  If you can help even for a short time during this crucial day this is the time to step up. I am extending this notice to all on our event list, not only volunteers in hopes that we will find the help we need.

                      Larry'
                      for the common good

                      "Life is short...Forgive quickly... Love truly... Laugh without restraint, and never forget anything that made you smile!"

                      Larry and Fran Stettner
                      106 Seawall Road Southwest Harbor, Me , 04670
                      207-266-2733
                      larryorfran at yahoo.com