[HCCN] Marriage for same sex couples

Beth Allen ballen at equalitymaine.org
Tue Aug 23 14:48:31 EDT 2011

Hello all!  I'm looking for help from my fellow Hancock County neighbors.
 My partner and I would like to get married but the state won't allow us to
get a Maine marriage license because we are a lesbian couple.  I have to ask
80,000 supporters to sign out petition to bring this issue back to Maine
voters in November of 2012.  Hancock County for Marriage Equality is looking
for volunteers to collect petition signatures.

The team needs volunteers to take petitions and collect from their friends
and family, volunteers to make teams and collect from locations in their
towns and to join large teams going to events in Hancock County.  If you are
interested in being a petition circulator and joining the team please call
Beth Allen @ 812-8654.  Thanks so much.
--
Beth Allen
EQME Field Organizer