[HCCN] TODAY-100th anniv of Inter. Women's Day-Bucksport Town Dock -noon celebration!

Phppwp at aol.com Phppwp at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 08:44:05 EST 2011

Dear Women and Friends of Women - and Bangor Daily and The  Enterprise:
  Today is the 100th anniversary of International Women's Day. Sue  Davis
from Bucksport called early this morning to invite me and ask that I  invite
others to join at the
BUCKSPORT TOWN DOCK
NOON today - Tuesday, March 8,  2011
Event:  Sing and talk about 100th anniversary of International Women's  Day
Follow-on - go to MacLeods for lunch if you want to

thanks and hope to see some of you there -- spread the word to others you
know

Best
Pam Person