[HCCN] Fwd: bow$h from Libya letter tool

Judith Robbins JUDY at ROBBINSandROBBINS.com
Tue Mar 29 19:36:40 EDT 2011

[If you go to this link, you have the option of sending a message to
Sens. Snowe and Collins and Rep. Michaud (or Pingree) about why the
military action in Libya is illegal and that funding should be
curtailed by Congress. There are links to sources of information
about this as well. -- JR]