[HCCN] Clean Election ad

Dick Atlee atlee at umd.edu
Thu May 26 14:37:49 EDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Your Name in the Paper
Date: 	Thu, 26 May 2011 14:27:54 -0400
From: 	Maine Citizens for Clean Elections
<Maine_Citizens_for_Clean_Electio at mail.vresp.com>

Thanks for signing our Open Letter to the 125^th Maine Legislature in
support of Clean Elections.

We’re going to publish the letter next week as a newspaper ad and want
to make sure that ALL Clean Election supporters have the opportunity to
sign it.

Can you forward this request to five or ten friends and ask them to
join you?

Here’s the link to the letter:
http://www.mainecleanelections.org/144.html

Maine people have stood strong for Clean Elections ever since initiating
the bill back in the late nineties.  Recent polling shows that 85% of
Mainers think it is important to continue to have our Clean Election system.

Let’s put the names behind the numbers, and show the 125^th Maine
Legislature that Maine elections are Clean Elections, and we want to
keep it that way.  All Mainers are welcome to sign the letter.

Thanks so much for your help!

Sincerely,
Ann Luther     Alison Smith
Co-president   Co-president

P.S.  Do you want to help some more?  Click here
http://www.mainecleanelections.org/donate.html
to make a donation of any size to help pay for the newspaper ads!