[HCCN] Occupy anniversaries

Larry Dansinger rosc at psouth.net
Mon Oct 1 09:23:46 EDT 2012

Please send to others in your group or area. Thanks .

For all occupiers. Join the anniversary celebration, do your own in
your area, or both:

Begin forwarded message:
From: Roger Leisner <rleisnerrfm at yahoo.com>
Date: September 30, 2012 7:06:34 PM EDT
To: Roger Leisner <rleisnerrfm at yahoo.com>
Subject: Occupy Augusta One Year Anniversary Picnic

Hello Occupiers!

Join Occupy Augusta for a rendezvous to celebrate the one year
anniversary of Occupy Augusta! It has almost been a full year since
the beginning of Occupy Augusta and it is safe to say the experience
of Occupy has affected all of us in some capacity. While Occupy
Augusta as a group has dispersed through the year, we still hold many
of the concerns we did when we began to Occupy last fall. Since
Occupy many of us have gone on to continue to make a positive
difference in our communities.

On Sunday, October 14th at 1:00pm in Capital Park members of Occupy
Augusta will be gathering for a picnic in recognition of our one year
anniversary.  We will be celebrating knowing each other, our shared
experiences and the progress we have made. This will also serve as a
great opportunity to reconnect (and connect as hopefully some new
faces will be there) and to talk about the political/social work we
have gone on to do and how others can become involved.

We hope to see everyone there. The chance to celebrate each other and
our passions occurs all too infrequently, so don’t miss the
opportunity. Bring food/drink to share if you would like or just
bring yourself! Drummers needed!

Photos from Occupy Augusta can be found at
http://the-maine-paparazzi.smugmug.com/
go to this gallery:

Occupy Augusta at Capitol Park in Maine

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Occupy Maine
a list to facilitate to communications, collaborations and
coordination between Occupy groups in Maine.

Send email announcement, news, calls to action, and more to this list.

If you want to send an email to the list send it
occupymaine at lists.riseup.net

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, simply send mail to:
from the e-mail address that you wish to unsubscribe.

Conversely, you may subscribe by sending mail to:
occupymaine-subscribe at lists.riseup.net

If you need to contact the list managers for any reason, please send
mail to:

occupymaine-request at lists.riseup.net

Please be aware that many people through out Maine are on this list-
so be conscious of how many emails you send out, be conscious of what
you put in your emails, and when appropriate take specific discussion
off-list or create a new list or discussion forum for those
conversations. You can also reply directly to people when appropriate
as opposed to replying to the whole list.

SOLIDARITY!