[HCCN] Pine Tree Youth Organizing update for Coming Out event, Oct. 20, 4-7:30 PM, L-A College, Lewiston

Larry Dansinger rosc at psouth.net
Sun Oct 14 20:39:49 EDT 2012

Please pass along to others in your group or area. Thanks.

Hello to youth activists and supporters of youth organizing in Maine,

You are invited to the Pine Tree Youth Organizing (PTYO) Coming Out
(to the World!!) event:

*Saturday, October 20, 4-7:30 PM
*Lewiston-Auburn College, 51 Westminster St., Lewiston

Including:

*"What is PTYO?" (Find out what this mysterious, exciting new group
is about)
*Announcing how PTYO will soon begin its first small grants to youth
organizing projects
*Open Space process to find out (from YOU!) how we can support
organizing by young people in Maine
*Followed by good food (food contributions welcomed by not necessary)

YOU'RE INVITED. PLEASE COME!

If you want to come but need transportation, contact:

Rob Korobkin, rob.korobkin at gmail.com or 617-733-1780 if you're coming
from Brunswick-Topsham or Lewiston-Auburn or south of there

Larry Dansinger, rosc at psouth.net or 207-525-7776 if coming from north
of Brunswick/Lewiston.

If you can't come on October 20th but want to support PTYO in some
way (see www.ptyo.org for some details), contact one of the
transportation contacts above.

We hope to see many of you at the PTYO Coming Out event!