[HCCN] Fwd: Colby students request public support at student initiated protest outside Diamond building on Saturday Oct. 20th at 10:00

Larry Dansinger rosc at psouth.net
Mon Oct 15 15:37:33 EDT 2012

Please pass along to others in your group or area. Thanks.

IF YOU DON'T WANT COLBY COLLEGE TO BE BEHOLDEN TO ROGUE BANKERS:

If you can come to Colby and show support for students and opposition
to Colby's cooperation with banker and interest rate manipulator Bob
Diamond, you are invited to show up on Saturday, 10 AM, Diamond
Building (named after Bob Diamond), Mayflower Hill Drive, Waterville.
If you can't come, you can send emails to Shelby and Gordon to offer
your appreciation for their actions.

Begin forwarded message: