[HCCN] Fwd: A Community Space in Portland needs your support!!

Larry Dansinger rosc at psouth.net
Sun Jul 21 16:05:55 EDT 2013

Please pass this on to others in your group or area. Thanks.

While many of you are not very close to Portland, a community space
like the Meg Perry Center would be beneficial for all working for
progressive change in Maine. It takes effort to maintain, but a
similar space in many other communities would be a great resource, as
the Peace and Justice Center in Bangor has demonstrated.

Larry Dansinger
(207) 525-7776 or rosc at psouth.net

Begin forwarded message: