[HCCN] Fwd: Clothes for Guatemala

Judy_Robbins Judy at RobbinsAndRobbins.com
Tue Oct 1 08:15:30 EDT 2013

> From: Lawrence Reichard <lreichard at gmail.com>
> Date: September 30, 2013 5:07:23 PM EDT
>

> Greetings all!  HOME Co-op is sending a delegation down to its sister community in San Juan Comalapa, Guatemala, and we are looking for used clothing that is in at least reasonably good shape to send down to Guatemala with the delegation.
>
> If you have any such clothes you would like to donate for this purpose, please drop them off at HOME Co-op on Route 1 in Orland.
>
> Please feel free to forward this email to any friends, family, etc., and if you have any questions, please call me at 415-565-9867 or call HOME Co-op at 469-7961.
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Lawrence
>
> p.s.  Comalapa is up at a fairly good altitude, and it can get cool up there, so warm clothes are welcome.  Thanks again!

and...

The delegation is leaving in late October or early November.  Most of the folks in Comalapa are not particularly big or tall, so clothing for big or tall people is not in great demand.  And in addition to the specific clothes items listed below, we are also looking for school supplies and medical supplies.

Women, Men, Children Sneakers/boots
Children/Baby clothes

Thanks again, very, very much,

Lawrence