[HCCN] Fwd: A story of planetary proportions (feature TV film series on climate change)

Dick Atlee atlee at umd.edu
Mon Apr 7 20:11:50 EDT 2014

350.org a few hours ago sent out a notice (below) on a 9-part intense TV
series on climate change, focusing on effects on individual people and
starring a bunch of heavy-hitter celebrities (Arnold, Harrison, etc).
The trailer does get your blood pressure up. The first episode (Sunday,
April 13) will be on YouTube. Sadly, the subsequent 8 will only be on
the Showtime channel (which I don't get).

350.org is hoping, by this announcement, to encourage people to organize
watching parties for that first show. Maybe some of you can. Here in
Maine, there are none as of yet.

(I've corrected the tracking links.)