[HCCN] Fwd: Time for olive oil orders

Judy_Robbins Judy at RobbinsAndRobbins.com
Thu Apr 24 14:41:04 EDT 2014

OLIVE OILs AND CONDIMENTS FROM PALESTINE COMING TO BUCKSPORT early May.
Judy and Peter will receive the orders in Bucksport and make them available in the Blue Hill area, or alternative location if necessary.
Your purchase directly supports Palestinian farmers. Thank you.