[HCCN] Sarah Palin is not funny

Judy_Robbins Judy at RobbinsAndRobbins.com
Tue Apr 29 17:45:53 EDT 2014

Clicking the link below takes you to the petition, where you can read the statements and sign if you choose. — JR

Dear friend,

In a speech Saturday to the National Rifle Association, Sarah Palin said that "if I were in charge, they would know that waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists." The audience roared with approval.

This is what we've come to in America: A former candidate for vice-president can equate torture and Holy Baptism, and one of the nation's most powerful political lobbies erupts into cheers and applause.

As usual, Palin's remarks are already making international headlines, once again portraying Christianity as a religion of hatred and violence. But this time, we can show just how many Christians are appalled by Palin's twisted misrepresentation of our faith.

I just added my name to a statement to the media, denouncing her remarks and setting the record straight about baptism, torture, and violence. Will you join me?

http://act.faithfulamerica.org/sign/methodistwedding?source=em_kicker&nr=1&t=3&akid=317.82572.BNhu71