[HCCN] Alice Rothchild schedule in Maine this week

Larry Dansinger rosc at psouth.net
Mon Dec 1 11:42:45 EST 2014

Please pass along to others in your group or area. Alice Rothchild,
who has been outspoken on the Palestine/Israel issue, will be in a
number of locations in Maine these next few days.

Larry Dansinger
(207) 525-7776 or rosc at psouth.net

 From Ridgely Fuller ridgelyfuller at gmail.com:

Hi All...many of you already know that Alice Rothchild will be in
Maine this week for the unveiling of her portrait by Rob Shetterly as
part of his series 'Americans who Tell the Truth' ...She has speaking
engagements listed below which you are welcome to publicize and attend.

On Friday at 1pm Alice will be meeting with Angus King's staff in
Augusta..this is the one of an ongoing attempt by many of us to have a
meeting with Senator King who professes, on his website, to arrive at
his position on Is/Pa after consulting with many groups and
individuals..we insist that our views become part of this dialogue.

So, although much of this meeting will be devoted to Alice, her
thoughts as well as those of the national organizations she
represents, it would be great if there is also a sprinkling of
constituents from various parts of Maine so the staff will understand
the breadth of support and our insistence in being 'at the table' in
an ongoing way...There will certainly be opportunity for each of us to
make a statement...if you are able to join us, please let me know so I
can inform the staff..the meeting will be from 1-2pm...please contact
me if you have any questions...

Alice's Schedule: film showings, discussions: please circulate widely:

Thursday, December 4th:  7:30pm:Voices Across the Divide and discussion.
                                            Frontier Theater,Brunswick

Friday, December 5th        1-2pm:Sen Angus King's Office, 4 Gabriel
Drive
                                             Augusta, ME.
                                             4pm: Voices Across the
Divide with discussion
                                             Bates College, Lewiston
                                             Filmboard Rm, #104 Olin
Arts Center, 75 Russell Street,

Saturday,December 6th     (2-3:30:tentative focused mtg, Augusta,)
                                              7pm: Voices Across the
Divide with discussion
                                              Unitarian Universalist
Church of Ellsworth
                                              121 Bucksport Rd.,
Ellsworth. flyer posted below

Sunday, December 7th       10am: Sermon, Belfast
                                               Unitarian Universalist
Church of Belfast
                                               37 Miller Street, Belfast
                                               3-5pm: Conversation
about Israel/Palestine;
the                                                 Journey of a
Jewish Physician, Bangor
                                               Peace and Justice
Center of Eastern Maine,
                                               96 Harlow St.,Suite