[HCCN] Rally for Unity--Thursday, January 8, 10 AM-noon, Hall of Flags, State House, Augusta

Larry Dansinger rosc at psouth.net
Thu Dec 4 11:05:24 EST 2014

Please pass along to others in your group or area. Thanks.

JOIN US—The bigger the movement, the stronger the impact!

Larry Dansinger
(207) 525-7776 or rosc at psouth.net

3RD Annual RALLY FOR UNITY

Thursday, January 8, 2015
10:00 AM–12:00 PM
Hall of Flags, State House, Augusta

...For people and our environment on the first day of the 128th
Legislature

The RALLY OF UNITY is organized by the Alliance for the Common Good,
an ad-hoc coalition
assembling as a unified front to give voice to all Maine people and to
push back against corporate
dominance in government.

JOIN US—The bigger the movement, the stronger the impact!

No particular group will be featured. We do not all agree or endorse
each other on every issue, but
we can rally behind the need for:

         Respect for community sovereignty
         Reserving Maine money for Maine people
         An economy that protects our environment.
         Keeping money out of politics.

Please feel free to represent yourselves or your group visually and be
creative to highlight issues
you're most concerned about. Tabling available starting at 10:00 AM
through 3:00 PM.

For more information contact: Jim Freeman, packrats at mainisms.com or
570-4145