[HCCN] How to Foment Class Struggle in Venezuela, witness report

Judy_Robbins Judy at RobbinsAndRobbins.com
Wed Feb 26 08:33:50 EST 2014

I am forwarding a few excerpts from this important piece (forwarded to us by Ken Jones, who has spoken a few times in Blue Hill about his travels in Venezuela, Haiti and elsewhere), and a link to the whole story, with photos (recommended reading). — JR