[HCCN] Invitation to Exhibit and Attend- Climate Solutions Summit & Expo - March 12

Larry Dansinger rosc at psouth.net
Thu Jan 2 14:16:24 EST 2014

Please pass along to others in your group or area. People can attend
the summit and expo and also have an information table (form attached,
deadline is 2/12 to guarantee a table) as well. Those attending (it's
all day, 9-5) are encouraged to do ridesharing or arrange for vans or
buses to reduce fossil fuel use.