[HCCN] Ferguson response in Portland (or other places in Maine) -- anything planned?

Larry Dansinger rosc at psouth.net
Thu Nov 20 17:12:23 EST 2014

This is relevant for any local peace and justice groups. Are groups
planning any action or response, no matter what the announcement or
the reaction to it?

Larry Dansinger
(207) 525-7776 or rosc at psouth.net

Dear NAACP organizers,

I am wondering if there are any Ferguson support actions planned for
post-announcement by the grand jury, which is expected not to indict
Darren Wilson for shooting unarmed teenager Michael Brown.

Codepink would like to support any action already being planned, or we
can create one if none is in the works. Our thoughts are tending
toward day after the announcement, 5-7pm in Monument Square.

If any of you know of other planning in the works, would you please
let us know?

Here is a list of national actions that are planned:

http://fergusonresponse.tumblr.com/

thanks!
Lisa Savage
lsavage3 at gmail.com