[HCCN] How to create a Community Land Trust Training in Portland w. Jason Webb on June 15

Larry Dansinger rosc at psouth.net
Sat Jun 6 20:13:26 EDT 2015

Please pass along to others in your group or area. Thanks. This event is in Portland, so not geographical convenient for everyone.

Community land trusts (I live on one) are a way to offer access to land and housing to those with lower incomes. It's a strategy that is minimally used but could be an important resource if utilized much more. Free to attend, so anyone interested in affordable housing is encouraged to attend.

Larry Dansinger
(207) 525-7776 or rosc at psouth.net