[HCCN] REMINDER: Sing-along, potluck, welcome Sass for ROSC on June 27 (Monroe) and/or June 28 (Augusta)

Larry Dansinger rosc at psouth.net
Mon Jun 22 06:57:35 EDT 2015

Please pass along to others in your group or area. Thanks.

Apologies if you have already seen this.

You are invited to Rise Up Singing for ROSC, a sing-along, potluck, and celebration on Saturday, June 27, 3-7 PM, at the Monroe Town Hall and/or Sunday, June 28, 3-7 PM at Mediation and Facilitation Resources in Augusta. We will finalize and celebrate the transition of ROSC work from myself to Sass Linneken, and have a great time as well. Whoopee! See attached flyer.

It will be mostly singing (with song sheets and musicians/talented singers, so you can sing and it doesn't matter how good a singer you are) and food (bring something to share), with a little transition (solstice, birthdays, and organizational stuff for ROSC) mixed in. I hope you can come (and great to bring other family/household members).

If you want to come and prefer to carpool with others, driving or riding, please let me know so I can connect you with others from your area.

Larry Dansinger
(207) 525-7776 or rosc at psouth.net

Larry Dansinger
(207) 525-7776 or rosc at psouth.net