[HCCN] Solidarity Vigil in Ellsworth Wed, June 24.

Martha Dickinson marthad at gwi.net
Tue Jun 23 13:52:51 EDT 2015

ELLSWORTH—The Unitarian Universalist Church of Ellsworth and the Community Union of Ellsworth & Hancock County invite the public to join a vigil to Stand with Charleston from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 24, on the Union River Bridge in Ellsworth.

We will be honoring the lives of those who were murdered in the attack at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina, on Wednesday, June 17. We will stand on the side of love against racism and violence.  All who share our respect for the nine victims and the survivors are welcome to join us.

Contacts: Martha Dickinson 667-5863  John Curtis 667-4877

Martha Dickinson
marthad at gwi.net
667-5863