[HCCN] October 14 support for Penobscot Nation at 9 AM/ Coverage of Janet Mills demonstration Sept. 28

Larry Dansinger rosc at psouth.net
Fri Oct 9 14:45:46 EDT 2015

Apologies for not including the time on October 14 at the US District Court House. It begins at 9 AM. And I believe the US District Court is on Federal Street near Congress St. in downtown Portland.

As noted below, the request is that, for those who come, the response should be a peaceable and respectful witness - but please no signs music, or chanting.

Larry Dansinger
(207) 525-7776 or rosc at psouth.net