[HCCN] Olive Oil from Palestine, July

Judy_Robbins Judy at RobbinsAndRobbins.com
Mon Jun 27 08:29:26 EDT 2016

Monday June 27

Maine Voices for Palestinian Rights will be bringing a new order of olive oil to Bucksport approx. July 9th.

If you would like to be part of this order, please email your order to Mvprights at gmail.com, with a cc: to judy at robbinsandrobbins.com (so that we can reconcile orders). Send payment for your order to: MVPRights, c/o Bob Schaible, 136 Callahan Rd, Buxton, ME 04093. Please send your order and payment this week.

Prices:
1-liter can	=	$17 (on sale now)
1/2-liter bottle =	$13.50 (also on sale)

The olive oil will be picked up in Bucksport and brought to Sedgwick; you will receive an email about how/where to pick up your order in the Blue Hill area.

As the Israeli government continues to blockade Occupied Palestine, destroying ancient olive groves, denying water to communities, detaining children and violating human rights, each time we in the US purchase olive oil from Palestine, we are showing support for the Palestinian people.

nb: Canaan Fair Trade organic olive oil from Palestine is also available at Blue Hill Co-Op and John Edwards Market for those who wish to purchase it there.

resource for updates on Palestine:
http://www.endtheoccupation.org

Thank you for your support of Palestinian farmers.