[HCCN] Fwd: Taking orders for olive oil/ Special Sale Prices

Judy_Robbins Judy at RobbinsAndRobbins.com
Wed May 4 11:27:55 EDT 2016

Hello,
Maine Voices for Palestinian Rights is preparing an order of Olive Oil for the Bucksport/Blue Hill area.
For a short time, they are able to pass along sale prices. The sale priced oil (see prices below) will be first-come, first-served orders.

If you would like to place an order, please send your order to:
MVPRights at gmail.com and a cc to judy at robbinsandrobbins.com
Then mail a check to MVPR, c/o Bob Schaible, 136 Callahan Rd, Buxton, ME 04093

When the orders are received (approx. May 14th), you will receive an email about picking up your order in the Blue Hill/Sedgwick area.

Be sure to order soon.

Nb: Canaan Fair Trade Palestinian Olive Oil is apparently now available at the Blue Hill Co-Op and at John Edwards Market in Ellsworth, if that is more convenient.

Thank you for your support of Olive Farmers in Palestine.