[HCCN] Fwd: Call King and Collins - No Syria Attack

Dick Atlee atlee at dickatlee.com
Tue Apr 10 13:03:45 EDT 2018

Please do this, and reference

1. the Russian military intelligence report from 3 weeks ago that poison
gas was being made available to the "rebels" in the area where the poison
gas attack eventually occurred (i.e., the likelihood this was a false-flag
attack)

2. the fact that it would be insane for Syria to do this the day after
Trump indicated he wanted to find a reasonable solution to the Syria
situation, so that the the only people who stood to gain from such an
attack would be the "rebels," by provoking a U.S. attack and derailing
Trump's movement away from war.

I've done this, and the responses have been polite -- no accusations of
tin-hat conspiracy theory. Bruce omitted Mr. Poliquin's office, but since I
even got the same response from them, it would be worth putting the issue
on his radar -- (202) 225-6306.