[HCCN] ON WERU: Rob McCall with Rob Shetterly

Dick Atlee atlee at dickatlee.com
Fri May 11 07:20:40 EDT 2018

Judy sent this note out to the list an hour and a half before the WERU
program, but it was stopped by the list mechanism because the enclosed
photo was too large (7MB). The problem wasn't noticed until last night, too
late for the program. But assuming the program is archived, I'm passing on
the text of the note with a reduced-size photo.