[HCCN] Fwd: "Our Children's Trust Lawsuit"

Judy_Robbins Judy at RobbinsAndRobbins.com
Tue May 15 16:21:28 EDT 2018

Here are two opportunities to learn about this venture of young people suing the United States government for backing away from climate protection. Reversing Falls, Brooksville, May 24, and Bagaduce Music Library, Blue Hill, June 3. Please share broadly and if you have the opportunity to print and post a flyer, thank you.

> From: tony ferrara <123ferrara at gmail.com>
> Subject: "Our Children's Trust Lawsuit"
>
> Dear Representative of Participating Organization,
> Attached you will find 2 posters for 2 events relating to Kelsey Juliana's visit. She is the central plaintiff in Juliana vs. US, an ecological lawsuit brought by 20+ children. Their assertion is that it is unconstitutional for the government to disregard climate science and create conditions depriving younger generations to "life,liberty..."
> Please help publicize these events by bringing them to the attention of your membership.
> Tony Ferrara
> 326-8564

Peninsula Peace & Justice
P.O. Box 1515