[HCCN] Progressive Candidate Forum in Blue Hill this Sunday

Nicole Grohoski grohoski at gmail.com
Wed May 16 15:37:25 EDT 2018

Progressive Candidate Forum
Sunday May 20 at 6 PM - 8 PM
Halcyon Grange #345
1157 Pleasant St, Blue Hill, Maine 04614

https://www.facebook.com/events/857703027751374/?__mref=mb

Come and meet four progressive candidates at the Blue Hill Halcyon Grange!
Enjoy live music and free food provided by excellent professional catering!

Speakers will include Ian Schwartz, Democratic Candidate for State Senate
District 7 (mostly Hancock County); Zak Ringelstein, Democratic US Senate
Candidate; Henry Bear, Congressional District 2 Green Independent
Candidate; and Sarah Pebworth, Democratic State House Candidate for
District 133 (Blue Hill, Brooklin, Brooksville, Castine, Sedgwick, and
Surry).

Live music provided by The Guardians (Frank Schwartz on guitar and Steve
Peer on drums). Free food provided by Baggaratz Catering.

** I personally am supporting Ian Schwartz, because of his platforms, and
because I have been disappointed with Rep. Luchini's votes on issues like
RCV (he voted with House Republicans to delay and repeal RCV) and the $45
million Bath Ironworks corporate tax giveaway (which he supported). We need
more progressive leaders in Augusta, not more of the status quo.

https://ianschwartzformaine.com/

Nicole Grohoski
Ellsworth