[HCCN] A letter to Senator Collins - thank you - pass it on

phppwp at aol.com phppwp at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 08:53:40 EDT 2018

Thank you, Dick, for forwarding this really important letter. I was concerned about her comment about seeing Senator Collins' staff NOT noting the callers comments.

I went into Senator Collins' website earlier this week to write to her - one of the  points I made was to ask "WHY IS KAVANAUGH SO  VEHEMENTLY DENYING THE ACCUSATION."  I  noted how many men always deny - think of President Clinton, President Trump, the entertainers, the politicians, religious leaders, corporate leaders. I also wrote about my opposition to Kavanaugh's stands on the environment, civil rights, pro corporation etc. and asked that she vote against Kavanaugh.

Why the rush to confirm Kavanaugh?

Please come hear Jared Golden tonight at Moore Center 7:00 PM. Vote for Jared Golden for Congress in November - we need to have a Democratic majority in the House of Representatives. Get involved in the local campaigns for Maine House and Senate.
Best
Pam Person, Orland