[HCCN] Fwd: ROCKWEED ACTION: 24 hours to call Maine legislators

Judy_Robbins Judy at RobbinsAndRobbins.com
Tue May 21 14:30:00 EDT 2019

 Rockweed is essential to the coastal ecosystem. It is ranked #4 in importance out of 151 species in the Gulf of Maine.
Learn about the controversy, and what you can do, here: