[You may have heard today that there are two boats headed to Gaza. The following is an account from Turkey from one who was there today, Dr. Mazin Qumsiyeh. Some on this list will know Dr. Qumsiyeh from his books, or his lectures in Maine. Professor Mazin Qumsiyeh teaches and does research at Bethlehem and Birzeit Universities in occupied Palestine. He has studied and taught in the US since 1980 and has previously served on the faculties of the University of Tennessee, Duke and Yale Universities. Links to his blog appear at the end of his message. — JR]
- and while you’re at it, The Wall…
- Fwd: Oppose Regime Change in Venezuela! Take Action Now!
- film KILLING GAZA Friday Blue Hill
- Report from the World Economic Forum
- Fwd: WERU Link: Land Use Planning Commission Poised to Open 1.3 million Acres of Maine Woods to Development
- Film: Killing Gaza, Blue Hill Jan. 25
- Travel to Cuba with Witness for Peace
- Johan Galtung on: 2019 A Year for Health
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- Fwd: "Fast for Yemen" in NYC – video from TRNN, DN!
- Fwd: Fast for Yemen in NYC and DC
- Fwd: from Kabul
- Fwd: Latest This Issue on U.S. demonization of Russia
- The latest on proposed massive fish farm Belfast Bay
- Whoever you are, wherever you are