WERU, the station that is a patchwork of diverse cultures and loves a fiesta, is having a Birthday, Open House Potluck Celebration on Saturday, May 5th –Cinco de Mayo – with free fun for all ages including music by the Downeast Fiddlers and the Machias Ukulele Orchestra. The WERU Celebration, on Saturday, May 5th from 11 to 3 pm at the WERU radio station on Route 1 in East Orland, rain or shine, will include jewelry and accessories for sale. We would love to have you be a part of the fun!
- Fwd: Op Ed in the Republican Journal (Belfast salmon factory)
- Fwd: Democracy Forum: Listen Friday, October 16
- Fwd: [mainevfp] JOIN A MAINE VIGIL FOR RBG
- Voter registration drive for 9/22
- Fwd: Duck your heads in Brunswick!
- Good opportunity to learn about gene edited foods: Sept 9
- Where lies the hope? As it always has — with the people
- From the committee to stop the CMP Corridor — stop an end run around COVID
- Two healthcare events: virtual town hall tonight, MaineAllCare webinar Friday
- Stokely Carmichael
- Hancock County News Blog
- Hidden here at home, though maybe not anymore
- Community Response to Bigotry
- Town Hall on NECEC last night
- Great letter in the BDN about the CMP Corridor’s serious fire risk