Hello, everyone, We had our September Peninsula Peace & Justice meeting this evening and talked about the direction forward for the Field of Flags. Currently the field is mowed (thanks to Tony, Peter and Doug) and the center of the field now has a circle of white flags, above which are prayer flags, made at a workshop in the late spring. Because we generally take down the flags installation in early November, and because there is limited time and person-power to replace the flags, the decision is taken to leave the field as it stands until November. On Veterans Day weekend there will be a memorial gathering, as in past years, details to be announced. Thank you to everyone who supports the Field. Comments are welcome. _______________________________________________ HCCN mailing list HCCN@mainetalk.org https://mainetalk.org/mailman/listinfo/hccn_mainetalk.org
- Giant salmon farm in Belfast? Story heats up
- Video recording of Chris Hedges talk in Blue Hill
- Cecile Richards, August 21, Blue Hill, Standing Up, Speaking Out
- Fwd: , This World Humanitarian Day make your selfie count
- Chris Hedges to speak in Blue Hill, Saturday 7 p.m.
- Cecile Richards, Standing Up, Speaking Out, Blue Hill Aug. 21
- As Long As Assange Is Silenced, Claims Against Him Are Illegitimate
- Fwd: Do not believe reports of peaceful interception on Boats to Gaza
- Letter to Secty State Pompeo re Israeli hijacking of Freedom Flotilla
- Fwd: FFC Boat Hijacked!
- Sister Megan Rice in Bangor July 28
- Carolyn Coe Khan al-Ahmar update from Palestine
- Chris Hedges in Blue Hill, August 11
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes July
- Carolyn Coe July 14 report from Beit Ummar, Palestine