From: International Action Center <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Click HERE to view in your browser
Millions for Mumia, an anti-death penalty project of the
International Action Center since 1999, strongly urges
its friends and allies to support the important efforts by
the Campaign to Bring Mumia Home especially the
60 for Mumia’s 60th birthday appeal.
Please click on the indiegogo link below to get all of the details.
The Campaign stresses that $60,000 can be raised if 1,000 people donate $60; there is an incentive for the first 100 people who donate. Also $60 is around the cost of one dinner for two or movie tickets for four adults.
Donations can range from $6 to $6,000! No amount is too small or too large. The Campaign’s appeal also includes an important petition calling for Mumia’s release, which you can click on the link below to sign at the IAC website:
Also click on to these links to see a video 25 minute video, Manufacturing Guilt at youtube.com/ and also toiacenter.org/prisoners/mumia/MOVE_Kids-for_Mumia.mov
to see MOVE children raising funds to bring Mumia home.
Mumia Abu-Jamal is an innocent man who was on death row for almost 30 years. We cannot allow the repressive state to have him languish in prison for the rest of his life. You can make HUGE difference by supporting this timely campaign.
FREE MUMIA ABU-JAMAL
Together we prevented the state from executing Mumia Abu-Jamal!
Together we can bring him home!
Mumia is off death row, but his life is still in danger.
We ask you to be one of 1,000 individuals to donate $60 to fund
the work of the Campaign to Bring Mumia Home, which includes
an international petition drive, a Celebration of Life Festival for
Mumia’s 60th birthday in April 2014 and much, much more.
Please click here
to support the $60 for Mumia’s 60th Birthday Indiegogo campaign.
After making your donation please share this message with your
friends and family.
The first 100 people to donate will be recognized at the
Celebration of Life Festival, which begins on April 24, 2014.
This message was sent to email@example.com
To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your email application, because this message was made specifically for you only. Instead use the forward page.
You are subscribed to IAC Solidarity Center action alerts.
Our mailing address is:
IAC Solidarity Center
147 W 24th St
New York, NY 10011
Add us to your address book @solidarityweb.compowered by phpList
- Correction on the Hannaford donations to ACTT
- Plastics: In December, Bar Harbor Hannaford will help A Climate to Thrive
- Dec 12 forum on Plastics Pollution and Plastic Bag Ordinances, in Ellsworth
- MCCE Webinar on Maine’s Legislative Process
- Fwd: Ranked Choice Voting Put to the Test in Maine
- Film: Hannah Arendt, Nove. 30 Blue Hill
- Fwd: Kathy Kelly on Yemen – Democracy Now! off-air interview Nov 14
- Fwd: Shetterly: Accountability, History, Identity
- Fwd: Reminder: Non-violence training in Damariscotta now Nov 10
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- Fwd: Art Exhibit "The Essence of Things" at RFS
- Forum for Legislative Candidates In Ellsworth tonight, Monday, October 22
- Film: DO NOT RESIST, Friday Oct 26 Blue Hill
- Ranked Choice Voting Explained, Orland, Oct 24
- Resources for encouraging voting