From: Ilze Petersons <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Richard Cate<email@example.com>
A documentary on 9/11 will be shown in Winter Harbor on Thursday, June 20th, 2013 at 7:00 PM on Main Street, Hammond Hall. This Landmark Documentary was produced by Architects and Engineers For 9/11 Truth. It had its World Premier Tour in over 30 cities in the U.S. last year. The full title of the documentary: 9/11: Explosive Evidence- ExpertsSpeak Out. Suggested Donation: $3.00- Proceeds to Hammond Hall. All attendees will receive a DVD of the Documentary, plus a packet of information on 9/11. Sincerely, Richard Cate, member of Veterans For Peace. My phone #: 963-7493- My e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see some of you there. Peace and Justice.
Peace & Justice Center of Eastern Maine
96 Harlow Street, Suite 100, Bangor Maine 04401
phone: (207) 942-9343 FAX (207) 992-2288
Peacectr_list mailing list
- Music to soothe the soul of the present world
- Fwd: Community Mask, 2000 or bust
- Monday March 23
- Sunday 6:24 p.m.
- Fwd: Duration of the virus on various surfaces and in an aerosol
- Good morning
- ST PATRICK’S DAY STORIES & LEGENDS TO BE PUBLISHED IN ELLSWORTH AMERICAN
- Rachel Corrie, we remember
- Peninsula Peace and Justice notes
- En JOY
- Fwd: Action Alert: Request Relief for Low-Income People amid Covid-19!
- Fwd: [Test] LWV-Downeast Monthly Meetings
- Fwd: WASH YOUR HANDS — THE VIRUS
- CUBA EVENTS Maine – Save the dates