please come to the unveiling….
AMERICANS WHO TELL THE TRUTH
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4TH, 2013HALL OF FLAGS, STATE CAPITAL BUILDING
11:30 am- 1:30 pm
The Unveiling of two paintings of Passamaquoddy Citizens and members of Maine-Wabanaki REACHDENISE ALTVATERANDESTHER ATTEAN
by Robert Shetterly
open to the public – reception follows remarks by
Commissioner Matt Dunlapp
Dear RobertRobert Shetterly’s Americans Who Tell the Truth portraits and narratives present citizens who courageously engage issues of social, environmental, and economic fairness. By combining art and history AWTT inspires and empowers action for the common good, our communities and the Earth.
The Maine Wabanaki-State Child Welfare Truth and Reconciliation Commission and Maine-Wabanaki REACH are deeply honored to be included in his project.
We hope you can come and share in this important moment of the unveiling of these portraits, hear the artist speak, one of the TRC Commissioners Matt Dunlapp, and the two subjects of the paintings, Denise Altvater and Esther Attean.
I’d like to support this effort
—Robert ShetterlyAmericans Who Tell the Truth
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- film: DARK MONEY, Blue Hill, Friday, January 31
- Fwd: Work of Necessity, Work of Choice – Carolyn Coe
- LWV-Downeast Monthly Meetings
- Fwd: Iran’s other side
- Fwd: No to War on Iran Action, Jan. 7, Bangor
- No war on Iran
- Hands Off Iran
- Recycling Reform Program January 9 in Ellsworth
- Impeachment Rally in elllsworth
- Hugh Curran to speak on NONVIOLENCE, TOLERANCE, Friday Dec 20 Blue Hill
- Fwd: Impeachment rallies
- ARTICLE ON "EUGENICS & WHITE SUPREMACY" IN ELLSWORTH AMERICAN
- Tolerance and Nonviolence: talk Dec. 20, Blue Hill
- Buy Local and Beautiful