Hillary Lister 3:03pm Feb 20Public Hearing on Drone use by law enforcement. Tues Feb 26th, starts 1:30 in Room 438 of the State House, on “An Act To Protect the Privacy of Citizens from Domestic Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Use”. http://www.mainelegislature.org/legis/bills/bills_126th/billtexts/SP007201.aspSUMMARYThis bill regulates unmanned aerial vehicles, including their acquisition and lawful operatio… View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.
- Fwd: [mainevfp] JOIN A MAINE VIGIL FOR RBG
- Voter registration drive for 9/22
- Fwd: Duck your heads in Brunswick!
- Good opportunity to learn about gene edited foods: Sept 9
- Where lies the hope? As it always has — with the people
- From the committee to stop the CMP Corridor — stop an end run around COVID
- Two healthcare events: virtual town hall tonight, MaineAllCare webinar Friday
- Stokely Carmichael
- Hancock County News Blog
- Hidden here at home, though maybe not anymore
- Community Response to Bigotry
- Town Hall on NECEC last night
- Great letter in the BDN about the CMP Corridor’s serious fire risk
- Fwd: LWV-Downeast Screening the Movie: Winner Take All
- Fwd: Hancock Sheriff asks for Riot Gear