please share this announcement with friends and listsFROM: Tom Sturtevant Chapter (Maine) Veterans for Peace
TO: Concerned Citizens
SUBJ: Support Bradley Manning Demonstration
Kennebec River Bridge
Rt 27 Bridge St
Maine Veterans for Peace will be standing in solidarity with Bradley Manning on the Kennebec River Bridge in Augusta from1130 to noon on Saturday, February 23rd. That day will mark his 1,000 day in prison for having exposed the war crimes, the corruption, and abuses of the U.S. government. Due process has been denied Manning and his rights, in general, have been trampled. We will be demanding that Manning be released when his pre-trial hearing begins February 26th.
We urge all citizens to bring appropriate signs and join us.
Parking available at the Augusta City Hall adjacent to Old Fort Western on Bridge St.
For additional information contact:
Additional information available
- film KILLING GAZA Friday Blue Hill
- Report from the World Economic Forum
- Fwd: WERU Link: Land Use Planning Commission Poised to Open 1.3 million Acres of Maine Woods to Development
- Film: Killing Gaza, Blue Hill Jan. 25
- Travel to Cuba with Witness for Peace
- Johan Galtung on: 2019 A Year for Health
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- Fwd: "Fast for Yemen" in NYC – video from TRNN, DN!
- Fwd: Fast for Yemen in NYC and DC
- Fwd: from Kabul
- Fwd: Latest This Issue on U.S. demonization of Russia
- The latest on proposed massive fish farm Belfast Bay
- Whoever you are, wherever you are
- Peninsula Peace & Justice notes
- Petition: Convert Bath Iron Works to building for life