From: Tod Cheney <email@example.com>Date: November 9, 2013 8:03:40 AM ESTSubject: East West Corridor Information MeetingHi Folks,We wanted to give you an early heads up on an East West Corridor Information Meeting scheduled for FRIDAY, NOV. 22, at 6:00 PM at the Riverview Room in the Ellsworth Library.There will be a film, discussion, and Q & A time, and it’s open to everyone.We will have announcements in the newspapers, and flyers posted around, but anything you can think of to help rouse interest and support would be helpful. We hope to see you there!Chris Buchanan will be presenting the program and facilitating discussion. Chris is an organizer with Defending Water for Life in Maine, and Statewide Coordinator for Stop the East-West Corridor.For more information : WWW.STOPTHECORRIDOR.ORGor call Chris : 495-3648Thank you,Tod Cheney, for Defending Water for Life in Maine.
- Fwd: [mainevfp] JOIN A MAINE VIGIL FOR RBG
- Voter registration drive for 9/22
- Fwd: Duck your heads in Brunswick!
- Good opportunity to learn about gene edited foods: Sept 9
- Where lies the hope? As it always has — with the people
- From the committee to stop the CMP Corridor — stop an end run around COVID
- Two healthcare events: virtual town hall tonight, MaineAllCare webinar Friday
- Stokely Carmichael
- Hancock County News Blog
- Hidden here at home, though maybe not anymore
- Community Response to Bigotry
- Town Hall on NECEC last night
- Great letter in the BDN about the CMP Corridor’s serious fire risk
- Fwd: LWV-Downeast Screening the Movie: Winner Take All
- Fwd: Hancock Sheriff asks for Riot Gear