Almost 70,000 Mainers are being denied access to life-saving health care by Governor LePage. On January 8th, our elected officials start a new legislative session, and their first priority should be reversing the Governor’s decision so thousands of Mainers can receive the health care coverage they so desperately need.
Preventing access to health care could mean the difference between life and death for some Mainers. It shouldn’t be a political game. It’s time our elected officials got the message.Join us on the opening day of the legislative session to tell our elected officials that access to health care needs to be their first priority.
We’ll start the day with training, followed by a rally. Before lunch (included), we’ll meet with legislators in small groups.When
January 8th, 2014 8:30 AM through 1:00 PMLocation
Please RSVP here:
- Fwd: Democracy Forum: Listen Friday, October 16
- Fwd: [mainevfp] JOIN A MAINE VIGIL FOR RBG
- Voter registration drive for 9/22
- Fwd: Duck your heads in Brunswick!
- Good opportunity to learn about gene edited foods: Sept 9
- Where lies the hope? As it always has — with the people
- From the committee to stop the CMP Corridor — stop an end run around COVID
- Two healthcare events: virtual town hall tonight, MaineAllCare webinar Friday
- Stokely Carmichael
- Hancock County News Blog
- Hidden here at home, though maybe not anymore
- Community Response to Bigotry
- Town Hall on NECEC last night
- Great letter in the BDN about the CMP Corridor’s serious fire risk
- Fwd: LWV-Downeast Screening the Movie: Winner Take All