From: Ilze Petersons <email@example.com>From:
Emily Albee <firstname.lastname@example.org>Saturday, October 12th
2-4pmCurtis Memorial Library
23 Pleasant St.
Brunswick, ME 04011Sunday, October 13th
Church of Universal Fellowship82 Main St.
Orono, ME 04473
Why can’t U.S. citizens travel to Cuba? What does healthcare look like in Cuba? Is there an education infrastructure? Cuba is so much more than cigars and rum. Diego Benitez recently worked as an International Team Member with Witness for Peace in Havana, Cuba. Diego will share his experiences working with people to people delegations as U.S. citizens discovered the truth about an island nation that has endured over 50 years of unjust U.S. economic policy. Please bring your questions and perceptions about Cuba for this interactive presentation.
—Ilze Petersons, Program Coordinator
Peacectr_list mailing list
- film: THE GREAT HACK, Blue Hill Weds Aug 28
- Fwd: [mainevfp] Mourning the Victims of Gun Violence – Augusta – Saturday, August 10th, 7:00 p.m.
- Peninsula Peace & Justice film Friday July 26
- Fwd: Congresswoman Chellie Pingree on Palestine, the NDAA and the Pentagon Audit
- July 27 Concert for Ramallah Friends School, Belfast
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- Fwd: Crimea talk on Deer Isle, Thursday July 11
- Climate Convergence Conference, registration open
- Reggie Harris Concert June 20, Blue Hill
- ‘Fund Climate Solutions, Not Endless War’: 22 Arrested Demanding US Build Windmills, Not Warships
- Rockweed presentation, June 25, RFS
- Fwd: [mainevfp] A Call to Put Down Arms
- The Ongoing Palestinian Nakba, Friday June 21, blue Hill
- Fwd: BIW should help fight climate change
- Report on Occupied Palestine, Blue Hill June 21