From: Ilze Petersons <firstname.lastname@example.org>From:
Emily Albee <email@example.com>Saturday, October 12th
2-4pmCurtis Memorial Library
23 Pleasant St.
Brunswick, ME 04011Sunday, October 13th
Church of Universal Fellowship82 Main St.
Orono, ME 04473
Why can’t U.S. citizens travel to Cuba? What does healthcare look like in Cuba? Is there an education infrastructure? Cuba is so much more than cigars and rum. Diego Benitez recently worked as an International Team Member with Witness for Peace in Havana, Cuba. Diego will share his experiences working with people to people delegations as U.S. citizens discovered the truth about an island nation that has endured over 50 years of unjust U.S. economic policy. Please bring your questions and perceptions about Cuba for this interactive presentation.
—Ilze Petersons, Program Coordinator
Peacectr_list mailing list
- Fwd: Democracy Forum: Listen Friday, October 16
- Fwd: [mainevfp] JOIN A MAINE VIGIL FOR RBG
- Voter registration drive for 9/22
- Fwd: Duck your heads in Brunswick!
- Good opportunity to learn about gene edited foods: Sept 9
- Where lies the hope? As it always has — with the people
- From the committee to stop the CMP Corridor — stop an end run around COVID
- Two healthcare events: virtual town hall tonight, MaineAllCare webinar Friday
- Stokely Carmichael
- Hancock County News Blog
- Hidden here at home, though maybe not anymore
- Community Response to Bigotry
- Town Hall on NECEC last night
- Great letter in the BDN about the CMP Corridor’s serious fire risk
- Fwd: LWV-Downeast Screening the Movie: Winner Take All