From: Chellie Pingree for Congress <firstname.lastname@example.org>Date: November 5, 2013 3:31:33 PM ESTSubject: Sign your name (forward this!)
Thank you for signing your name!
Will you forward this email to three friends right now and encourage them to sign their names to demand that Speaker John Boehner support workplace equality?
We’re trying to get as many signatures as possible to demand that Speaker John Boehner bring the Employee Non-Discrimination Act up for a vote in the US House.
This important legislation will end hateful workplace discrimination against people based on their sexual orientation or gender identity.
Will you help us out?
Sign your name: http://chelliepingree.com/Pass-ENDA
Thanks for all you do.
Chellie and the team at Pingree for Congress
- Fwd: [Peacectr_list] Event: “Reckoning with Our Racial Past and Present in the Liberal Arts”
- film: THE GREAT HACK, Blue Hill Weds Aug 28
- Fwd: [mainevfp] Mourning the Victims of Gun Violence – Augusta – Saturday, August 10th, 7:00 p.m.
- Peninsula Peace & Justice film Friday July 26
- Fwd: Congresswoman Chellie Pingree on Palestine, the NDAA and the Pentagon Audit
- July 27 Concert for Ramallah Friends School, Belfast
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- Fwd: Crimea talk on Deer Isle, Thursday July 11
- Climate Convergence Conference, registration open
- Reggie Harris Concert June 20, Blue Hill
- ‘Fund Climate Solutions, Not Endless War’: 22 Arrested Demanding US Build Windmills, Not Warships
- Rockweed presentation, June 25, RFS
- Fwd: [mainevfp] A Call to Put Down Arms
- The Ongoing Palestinian Nakba, Friday June 21, blue Hill
- Fwd: BIW should help fight climate change