From: Chellie Pingree for Congress <firstname.lastname@example.org>Date: November 5, 2013 3:31:33 PM ESTSubject: Sign your name (forward this!)
Thank you for signing your name!
Will you forward this email to three friends right now and encourage them to sign their names to demand that Speaker John Boehner support workplace equality?
We’re trying to get as many signatures as possible to demand that Speaker John Boehner bring the Employee Non-Discrimination Act up for a vote in the US House.
This important legislation will end hateful workplace discrimination against people based on their sexual orientation or gender identity.
Will you help us out?
Sign your name: http://chelliepingree.com/Pass-ENDA
Thanks for all you do.
Chellie and the team at Pingree for Congress
- Howard Zinn on The Problem of Civil Disobedience
- film: The Human Element, Blue Hill May 31
- May 15 (Wednesday) is 5G protest day (+ free documentary this weekend)
- WERU Public Affairs program Carolyn Coe May 7 — Bath Iron Works protests
- Talk on Community Impacts of Climate Change
- ON NOW (10-11): WERU call-in discussing Maine waste management
- UN Report Warns of Devastating Extinction
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- BIW Protest? (lost correspondence)
- BIW Protest Video!!
- Climate change inspired protestors, Bangor Daily News
- Fwd: climate action conference. We invite you May 4th
- Fwd: Rights for All in Sedgwick
- Another shameful "christening" at Bath Iron Works
- Fwd: 25 Arrested Demanding BIW Convert To Building For Climate Solutions, Not Carbon Belching War Ships