From: Chellie Pingree for Congress <firstname.lastname@example.org>Date: November 5, 2013 3:31:33 PM ESTSubject: Sign your name (forward this!)
Thank you for signing your name!
Will you forward this email to three friends right now and encourage them to sign their names to demand that Speaker John Boehner support workplace equality?
We’re trying to get as many signatures as possible to demand that Speaker John Boehner bring the Employee Non-Discrimination Act up for a vote in the US House.
This important legislation will end hateful workplace discrimination against people based on their sexual orientation or gender identity.
Will you help us out?
Sign your name: http://chelliepingree.com/Pass-ENDA
Thanks for all you do.
Chellie and the team at Pingree for Congress
- Correction on the Hannaford donations to ACTT
- Plastics: In December, Bar Harbor Hannaford will help A Climate to Thrive
- Dec 12 forum on Plastics Pollution and Plastic Bag Ordinances, in Ellsworth
- MCCE Webinar on Maine’s Legislative Process
- Fwd: Ranked Choice Voting Put to the Test in Maine
- Film: Hannah Arendt, Nove. 30 Blue Hill
- Fwd: Kathy Kelly on Yemen – Democracy Now! off-air interview Nov 14
- Fwd: Shetterly: Accountability, History, Identity
- Fwd: Reminder: Non-violence training in Damariscotta now Nov 10
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- Fwd: Art Exhibit "The Essence of Things" at RFS
- Forum for Legislative Candidates In Ellsworth tonight, Monday, October 22
- Film: DO NOT RESIST, Friday Oct 26 Blue Hill
- Ranked Choice Voting Explained, Orland, Oct 24
- Resources for encouraging voting