Subject: FW: Tar Sands Protests in Bangor and Portland!
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:54:07 -0800
Subject: Tar Sands Protests in Bangor and Portland!
TAR SANDS PROTESTS!!!
The focus of a couple of the Momentum Builder Rallies leading up to the
huge rally in Portland on the 26th will be TD Bank’s financing of Tar
Sands. TD Bank is very proud to be “#1 in the Tar Sands Sector” (their
literature). We will turn that into the #1 reason to move your money out
of TD Bank.
Join us in:
On January 23 there will be a Tar Sands Free New England Rally at Exchange
& Hancock Streets, Bangor at 11 am
On January 25 there will be a picket and move your money rally at the TD
Bank in Rockland at noon.
Attached is a beautiful informative flyer that can also be a poster.Thank
Please do what you can to get the message out.
We Will Make New England Tar Sands Free!
- Film: DO NOT RESIST Blue Hill October 26
- Act Now to Protect our Rights to Protest in D.C.
- Keep Space For Peace
- Upcoming LWV Candidate Forums
- Keep Space for Peace Blue Hill Vigil Friday 4:30
- Fwd: Sex Discrimination in Maine – Why We Need an ERA
- Militarizing Space is a Bad Idea
- Vigil: No Space Force! Blue Hill October 12
- Vigil Against Militarization of Space Blue Hill Oct 12
- Peninsula Peace & Justice October events
- Spring Trip to Cuba with Witness for Peace
- Fwd: [Peacectr_list] Popular Education Fuels Popular Resistance Workshop, October 13, Bangor
- A letter to Senator Collins – thank you – pass it on