Subject: FW: Tar Sands Protests in Bangor and Portland!
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:54:07 -0800
Subject: Tar Sands Protests in Bangor and Portland!
TAR SANDS PROTESTS!!!
The focus of a couple of the Momentum Builder Rallies leading up to the
huge rally in Portland on the 26th will be TD Bank’s financing of Tar
Sands. TD Bank is very proud to be “#1 in the Tar Sands Sector” (their
literature). We will turn that into the #1 reason to move your money out
of TD Bank.
Join us in:
On January 23 there will be a Tar Sands Free New England Rally at Exchange
& Hancock Streets, Bangor at 11 am
On January 25 there will be a picket and move your money rally at the TD
Bank in Rockland at noon.
Attached is a beautiful informative flyer that can also be a poster.Thank
Please do what you can to get the message out.
We Will Make New England Tar Sands Free!
- Fwd: Democracy Forum: Listen Friday, October 16
- Fwd: [mainevfp] JOIN A MAINE VIGIL FOR RBG
- Voter registration drive for 9/22
- Fwd: Duck your heads in Brunswick!
- Good opportunity to learn about gene edited foods: Sept 9
- Where lies the hope? As it always has — with the people
- From the committee to stop the CMP Corridor — stop an end run around COVID
- Two healthcare events: virtual town hall tonight, MaineAllCare webinar Friday
- Stokely Carmichael
- Hancock County News Blog
- Hidden here at home, though maybe not anymore
- Community Response to Bigotry
- Town Hall on NECEC last night
- Great letter in the BDN about the CMP Corridor’s serious fire risk
- Fwd: LWV-Downeast Screening the Movie: Winner Take All