From: “Allyse Heartwell – 350 Action” <email@example.com>
Last week we sent out a pretty hilarious climate change video — and since then almost 2 million people have watched it!
If you haven’t watched it yet, take two minutes to check it out: www.ClimateNameChange.org
I know there’s a lot going on right now, but since it’s Monday, I wanted to share this actually-funny video that was passed along to 350 Action recently.
We’ve been trying to connect the dots between extreme weather and the fossil fuel industry that is corrupting our democracy and pouring carbon into the atmosphere, and this video does a better job of doing just that than just about anything else I’ve seen — and it puts denier politicians on the spot at the same time.
Plus it’s actually funny. Check it out, and if you like it, share it around: www.ClimateNameChange.org
This email was paid for by the 350 Action, which works to empower a dynamic activist movement to fight for the solutions to the climate crisis that science and justice demand. We must use all tools at our disposal for these purposes, including efforts to influence policy and policymakers through bold and creative campaigning. Therefore, the work of the 350 Action is necessary to complement the work of our affiliated organization 350.org, which works to build a global grassroots movement to solve the climate crisis.
To change your email address or update your contact info, click here.
- Howard Zinn on The Problem of Civil Disobedience
- film: The Human Element, Blue Hill May 31
- May 15 (Wednesday) is 5G protest day (+ free documentary this weekend)
- WERU Public Affairs program Carolyn Coe May 7 — Bath Iron Works protests
- Talk on Community Impacts of Climate Change
- ON NOW (10-11): WERU call-in discussing Maine waste management
- UN Report Warns of Devastating Extinction
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- BIW Protest? (lost correspondence)
- BIW Protest Video!!
- Climate change inspired protestors, Bangor Daily News
- Fwd: climate action conference. We invite you May 4th
- Fwd: Rights for All in Sedgwick
- Another shameful "christening" at Bath Iron Works
- Fwd: 25 Arrested Demanding BIW Convert To Building For Climate Solutions, Not Carbon Belching War Ships