From: “Allyse Heartwell – 350 Action” <email@example.com>
Last week we sent out a pretty hilarious climate change video — and since then almost 2 million people have watched it!
If you haven’t watched it yet, take two minutes to check it out: www.ClimateNameChange.org
I know there’s a lot going on right now, but since it’s Monday, I wanted to share this actually-funny video that was passed along to 350 Action recently.
We’ve been trying to connect the dots between extreme weather and the fossil fuel industry that is corrupting our democracy and pouring carbon into the atmosphere, and this video does a better job of doing just that than just about anything else I’ve seen — and it puts denier politicians on the spot at the same time.
Plus it’s actually funny. Check it out, and if you like it, share it around: www.ClimateNameChange.org
This email was paid for by the 350 Action, which works to empower a dynamic activist movement to fight for the solutions to the climate crisis that science and justice demand. We must use all tools at our disposal for these purposes, including efforts to influence policy and policymakers through bold and creative campaigning. Therefore, the work of the 350 Action is necessary to complement the work of our affiliated organization 350.org, which works to build a global grassroots movement to solve the climate crisis.
To change your email address or update your contact info, click here.
- Fwd: [Peacectr_list] Event: “Reckoning with Our Racial Past and Present in the Liberal Arts”
- film: THE GREAT HACK, Blue Hill Weds Aug 28
- Fwd: [mainevfp] Mourning the Victims of Gun Violence – Augusta – Saturday, August 10th, 7:00 p.m.
- Peninsula Peace & Justice film Friday July 26
- Fwd: Congresswoman Chellie Pingree on Palestine, the NDAA and the Pentagon Audit
- July 27 Concert for Ramallah Friends School, Belfast
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- Fwd: Crimea talk on Deer Isle, Thursday July 11
- Climate Convergence Conference, registration open
- Reggie Harris Concert June 20, Blue Hill
- ‘Fund Climate Solutions, Not Endless War’: 22 Arrested Demanding US Build Windmills, Not Warships
- Rockweed presentation, June 25, RFS
- Fwd: [mainevfp] A Call to Put Down Arms
- The Ongoing Palestinian Nakba, Friday June 21, blue Hill
- Fwd: BIW should help fight climate change