From: “Global Network” <firstname.lastname@example.org>Date: April 8, 2013 6:40:58 PM EDTTo: “Occupy Maine” <email@example.com>Subject: TRUE Broadcast April 9, 2013 End the Korean War – Stop Navy Base on Jeju IslandReply-To: “Global Network” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
End the Korean WarStop Navy Base on Jeju IslandTune your radio to WBOR 91.1 FMTuesday Evening April 9, 2013between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PMfor the truth,the whole truth,and nothing but the truth.1000 watts of Truth to Power!
This week on TRUE your host will be Bruce Gagnon
TRUE is a sponsor of Bring Our War $$ Home.For more information about this campaign visit our
Truth Radio Underground Experience“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”George Orwell
Greater Brunswick PeaceWorks
To send messages to all subscribers of this list, address message to Peaceworks@lists.riseup.net or click on the Reply All button.
If you click Reply, your message will be sent only to the sender.
To unsubscribe, send message to email@example.com
- Whoever you are, wherever you are
- Peninsula Peace & Justice notes
- Petition: Convert Bath Iron Works to building for life
- Fwd: BIW Advent vigils
- Correction on the Hannaford donations to ACTT
- Plastics: In December, Bar Harbor Hannaford will help A Climate to Thrive
- Dec 12 forum on Plastics Pollution and Plastic Bag Ordinances, in Ellsworth
- MCCE Webinar on Maine’s Legislative Process
- Fwd: Ranked Choice Voting Put to the Test in Maine
- Film: Hannah Arendt, Nove. 30 Blue Hill
- Fwd: Kathy Kelly on Yemen – Democracy Now! off-air interview Nov 14
- Fwd: Shetterly: Accountability, History, Identity
- Fwd: Reminder: Non-violence training in Damariscotta now Nov 10
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- Fwd: Art Exhibit "The Essence of Things" at RFS