From: “Global Network” <firstname.lastname@example.org>Date: April 8, 2013 6:40:58 PM EDTTo: “Occupy Maine” <email@example.com>Subject: TRUE Broadcast April 9, 2013 End the Korean War – Stop Navy Base on Jeju IslandReply-To: “Global Network” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
End the Korean WarStop Navy Base on Jeju IslandTune your radio to WBOR 91.1 FMTuesday Evening April 9, 2013between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PMfor the truth,the whole truth,and nothing but the truth.1000 watts of Truth to Power!
This week on TRUE your host will be Bruce Gagnon
TRUE is a sponsor of Bring Our War $$ Home.For more information about this campaign visit our
Truth Radio Underground Experience“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”George Orwell
Greater Brunswick PeaceWorks
To send messages to all subscribers of this list, address message to Peaceworks@lists.riseup.net or click on the Reply All button.
If you click Reply, your message will be sent only to the sender.
To unsubscribe, send message to email@example.com
- Fwd: [mainevfp] JOIN A MAINE VIGIL FOR RBG
- Voter registration drive for 9/22
- Fwd: Duck your heads in Brunswick!
- Good opportunity to learn about gene edited foods: Sept 9
- Where lies the hope? As it always has — with the people
- From the committee to stop the CMP Corridor — stop an end run around COVID
- Two healthcare events: virtual town hall tonight, MaineAllCare webinar Friday
- Stokely Carmichael
- Hancock County News Blog
- Hidden here at home, though maybe not anymore
- Community Response to Bigotry
- Town Hall on NECEC last night
- Great letter in the BDN about the CMP Corridor’s serious fire risk
- Fwd: LWV-Downeast Screening the Movie: Winner Take All
- Fwd: Hancock Sheriff asks for Riot Gear